The World Needs You!!
Don’t be surprised to find out that the world needs what you’ve got. So many entrepreneurs are earning substantially into their domiciliary accounts by offering sort after contents from Africa – Learn how to be An African Merchant…
By Adekunle Onasanya
There is an abundance of natural products in Africa – Ranging from healthy foods to natural beauty products, herbal extracts, artefacts, mineral resources, agricultural produce to mention but a few.
The trick and challenge however, is how to identify the opportunities and how to tap into the abundance of resources available.
We have been at the forefront – assisting entrepreneurs to reach their international target market, Europe, United Kingdom, USA and beyond.
How to Export to International Markets:
– Do your research and carve out a niche in your area of speciality. We assist a lot of Nigerian brands reach out to the world with their products.
– Create a story around your chosen niche, brand appropriately, promote and market extensively using social media – Your audiences are out there looking for exactly what you have to offer.
– Create a modest website (You can do this yourself with a little effort), and don’t forget to add a domiciliary account to your regular account, capable of receiving foreign currencies mainly: USD, Euros and GBP.
– We at Netcargo Group are geared to assist you grow and guide you on your journey to International Trade. A bounty domiciliary account awaits you.
– Why wait any longer? Get in touch with us today and start your journey with us. Your success is ours too.
What can you export from Africa?
The list is endless, below however, are but a few product lines classified into different categories:
- Healthy & Sustainable Foods: Snails, Kilishi, Ofada Rice,
- Artefacts: Art Works,
- Natural Beauty products: Shea Butter, African Black Soap, Cam Wood Powder
- Natural Herbs & Spices: Moringa, Suya spice, Ginger
- Fashion: African Prints (Ankara), Adire fabric,
- Cash Crops: Cocoa, Cashew Nuts, Sesame seeds, Soya Beans
How are others doing it??
Netcargo Group continues to assist aspiring exporters to reach their targeted audiences and helps facilitate fulfilment of orders to worldwide destinations.
Where we are given the oppurtunity, we join your team from a very early stage of your product development, right up to the final stage of your chosen wares reaching your clients door step – Wherever in the world you choose to sell to.
Some of such steps are listed below:
1.) Product Selection
2.) Labelling Considerations
3.) Quality Control
4.) Export Licensing (If Required) – Registering with Nigerian Export Promotion Council [NEPC].
5.) Packing Suitable for Export: Shipping and Delivery to clients worldwide – [Fulfilment].
6.) The most important of course – Payment: Setting up Domiciliary accounts with your bank, Setting up on payment platforms such as Paystack etc and receiving payment when selling online.
7.) Don’t forget to also consider Tax requirements in your locality – Most probably covered when registering on the Trade Portal whilst applying for your TIN number
8.) Have you registered your company or a Trading Name? You will have to register a legal entity if you are serious about exporting from Africa to the world out there – Either as a Sole Proprietor, Partnership or a Limited Company. click on link below for more information.
Should you require assistance with any of the above, we will set you up on our online collaborative platform. Our team of experts will then be able to be of assistance to you 24/7 – Offering you advise where required, informing you of other range of services on offer from Netcargo Group. We have a range of services that can help you implement any of the 6 steps above. Talk to our team of experts by reaching out to us either by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: +447553251739
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM NETCARGO GROUP.
When using our logistic services, we try and make things as easy as possible for your journey through the maze of international trade. We will assist to make the process of getting whatever you are offering for sale, to your prospective customers without any hassles.
However, there are a few things that you need to do before we can assist you with fulfilling your orders to worldwide destinations.
First and Foremost are Your Labels
After researching your market and deciding on what you want to offer the world in return for their hard earned money, you have come up with a product you want to sell, made your pricing to reflect your expected margins also minding what your competitors are selling at, now is the time to focus on your product labels.
Most countries abroad reqquires basic information and makeup of prodduct, to be included on labels. Make sure to find out all the requirements, (Netcargo will also assist you with this). Never miss out any prerequites from your labels as it can make the difference between successful entry into foreign markets and not.
We can fulfil your orders worldwide
We are Worldwide Movers and Shipping Specialists to Worldwide destinations. We know what it takes and what steps to take to ensure your wares arrives your customer’s address, intact and at competitive rates.